Champagne Poirot

Ruelle Pernet, 51130 Bergères-lès-Vertus, France

4.1
4.1 rating

Champagne Poirot

Visit Champagne House Poirot in Bergère-les-Vertus

Champagne Poirot has been producing Champagne since 1923 and 3 generations of winemakers have shared their knowledge from father to son.

Our Champagne House is located in the villages Vertus and Bergères. Vertus, in the south of the Côte des Blancs on soils classified as Premier Cru.

Approximately 85% of our vineyard is planted with the grape variety Chardonnay and the other 15% with the  Pinot Noir.

We are very pleased to invite you to discover our Champagne House, our Champagnes, our work and share a convivial moment together with a family of winemakers.

Do I need to book a visit in advance?

We advise you to book in advance because availabilities are limited. However, of course you can also make a last minute booking.

Do I need to pay online?

No, you will pay at the champagne house (by cash, bank card, credit card)

Can I cancel my booking?

Yes, you can cancel your booking without any charges 24 hours before your visit takes place. * Please note that the Champagne house will charge you the full amount of the booking in case of no-show / no notification of cancellation or no timely cancellation.

How can I cancel my booking?

You can login into your own account on the website and cancel your booking without any costs 24 hours before your visit. Of course we will be happy to assist you with your questions by sending us an email to: info@champagne-booking.com

Très bon accueil, petits fours excellents. A recommander

5.0 rating

Charly

Très bonne dégustation avec de bonnes explications ! Les accompagnements étaient délicieux ! Une ambiance familiale avec M. et Mme Poirot. Je recommande !

5.0 rating

Carolina

Fantastisch onthaal door de eigenaars. Leuk concept waar de champagnes geproefd worden in combinatie met hapjes.

5.0 rating

Pieter

Petit producteur depuis 3 générations.Bonnes explications.Des gens sympathiques et du très bon champagne à un prix abordable.Ns en avons evidemment acheté.A découvrir.Livia et Didier de Belgique.

5.0 rating

Didier

Why Champagne-Booking.com?




Champagne Houses nearby

Champagne Hatt et Söner

Champagne Hatt et Söner

Vineyard visit & lunch. Discover one of the most innovative Maison in Cote des blancs


From € 150,-

1 Activity
Champagne Jean Milan

Champagne Jean Milan

A very old family savoir-faire since 1864 in Oger


From € 7,-

3 Activities
Champagne Yveline Prat

Champagne Yveline Prat

Creators of cheerful and delicious Champagnes in Vert Toulon


From € 0,-

5 Activities
Champagne Voirin-Jumel

Champagne Voirin-Jumel

A Champagne House established in 1968 in Cramant


From € 18,-

3 Activities
Champagne Louis Massing

Champagne Louis Massing

A Champagne House in Avize with Grand Cru and Premier Cru


From € 15,-

1 Activity
Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte

Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte

Really informative and enjoyable tour, with a knowledgeable and very engaging guide.


From € 14,-

6 Activities
Champagne Vollereaux

Champagne Vollereaux

A Champagne House situated since 1805 in Pierry, nearby Epernay


From € 16,-

3 Activities
Champagne Comtesse Lafond

Champagne Comtesse Lafond

Located on the top of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay.


From € 50,-

2 Activities

Why Champagne-Booking.com?